In This Issue
- Cover Story – Luke Bryan and Family: Life’s Good Things
- Video – At Home with Luke and Caroline Bryan
- American Country Awards Prepares for Debut
- New Artist Frankie Ballard
- CMA Awards Photos and Coverage
- Mandy Barnett’s New Christmas Album
- Plus more
Luke Bryan welcomes Country Weekly into his Nashville-area home and talks about the importance of family, how he met his wife, Caroline, and his rising musical career.
“It all begins with family,” says Luke, who has two young sons, Bo and Tatum. “It’s more important than anything else in life, in my opinion.”
Luke adds that he’s looking forward to spending more quality time with his sons as they get older.
“I know I’m going to have so many fun times with them,” he says. Luke also shares some family photos in this exclusive cover story.