Forbes magazine released its annual list of the World’s Highest Paid Country Musicians, and once again Garth Brooks was at the top of the queue.
- No. 1: Garth Brooks, $60 million
- No. 2: Kenny Chesney, $42.5 million
- No. 3: Luke Bryan, $42 million
- No. 4: Dolly Parton, $37 million
- No. 5: Toby Keith, $34.5 million
- No. 5: Florida Georgia Line, $34.5 million
- No. 7: Jason Aldean, $32.5 million
- No. 8: Blake Shelton, $31.5 million
- No. 9: Keith Urban, $30 million
- No. 10: Eric Church, $25 million
- No. 10: Zac Brown Band, $25 million
With that kind of earning power—$394.5 million for the Top 11—don’t ever let your parents talk you out of becoming a country singer.
Garth netted the majority of his $60 million from his World Tour, while Kenny collected his millions from his stadium tours, endorsements with Corona and Apple and his own Blue Chair Rum.
Luke raked in his millions from his Kill the Lights Tour, his Outdoor Channel reality show Buck Commander and endorsement deals with Miller Lite and Cabela’s.
Dolly made the list thanks to a 60-plus-date tour and income from her Dollywood theme park.
Florida Georgia Line scored big with their Dig Your Roots Tour and endorsement deals with Advance Auto Parts and Nitto Tires, while Toby’s earning power came from his diverse portfolio of restaurant chains, Ford endorsements, Wild Shot mezcal and touring.
Jason gleaned most of his millions from his They Don’t Know Tour, while Blake reportedly netted double-digit millions from his role on The Voice.
Keith took home the dough thanks to his tour and his own line of guitars, while Eric and Zac Brown Band made the cut thanks to their monster tours.
Photo by Jason Simanek