If you don’t have time to comb through social media all day, here’s what you’ve been missing over the last 24 hours in the country music world:
- Michael Ray kisses a seal.
- Jason Aldean mistook a hair weave for a dead squirrel.
- Reba McEntire, Lee Ann Womack and Brandy Clark performed at a benefit for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America.
- Chris Janson played the hell of the harmonica on the Opry stage . . . again.
- Granger Smith quizzed his touring crew about another crazy week on the road.
- Peyton Manning coached Brad Paisley on his Nationwide jingle writing.
- A Thousand Horses played in Nashville to support Musicians On Call.
- Shania Twain will be performing at the US Open (tennis) in August.
- RaeLynn and Chris Lane are in Cosmo.
- Sara Evans crushes a piñata.
- Aaron Tippin throws it back to Aaron Tippin.
— Jason Aldean (@Jason_Aldean) July 12, 2017
— Lee Ann Womack (@leeannwomack) July 13, 2017
— Chris Janson (@janson_chris) July 13, 2017
— Shania Twain (@ShaniaTwain) July 13, 2017
— Chris Lane (@iamchrislane) July 12, 2017
— RAELYNN (@RaeLynn) July 12, 2017
— Ty, Kelly & Chuck (@TyKellyandChuck) July 13, 2017
— Aaron Tippin (@TippinAaron) July 13, 2017