Three country stars are featured on Forbes’ 2018 list of the “Top 100 Highest-Paid Celebrities.”
- No. 45: Luke Bryan, $52 million
- No. 59: Garth Brooks, $45.5 million
- No. 87: Kenny Chesney, $37 million
With that kind of earning power, don’t let your parents talk you out of pursuing your country music dreams—or boxing for that matter, as Floyd Mayweather topped the list with $285 million, while George Clooney, $239 million, and Kylie Jenner, $166.6 million, rounded out the Top 3.
Luke, the top earner in the country genre, raked in the majority of his income via his headlining tour—which routinely grossed seven figures nighty—as well as his role as a judge on American Idol and his endorsement deal with Chevy.
Garth netted most of his $45.5 million from his World Tour, while Kenny collected his millions from his Trip Around the Sun Tour, endorsements with Corona and his own Blue Chair Rum.
Forbes’ 2017 list featured seven country artists, with Garth taking the top spot in the country genre.
- No. 26: Garth Brooks, $60 million
- No. 53: Kenny Chesney, $42.5 million
- No. 55: Luke Bryan, $42 million
- No. 71: Dolly Parton, $37 million
- No. 83: Toby Keith, $34.5 million
- No. 83: Florida Georgia Line, $34.5 million
- No. 98: Jason Aldean, $32.5 million
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com