The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum announced the addition of more than a dozen inductees in its Class of 2019, including:
- Alabama (Jeff Cook, Teddy Gentry, Randy Owen)
- Steve Wariner
- Don Everly
- Felix Cavaliere
- The Surfaris (Bob Berryhill, Pat Connolly, Jim Fuller and Ron Wilson)
- The Original Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section (David Briggs, Jerry Carrigan, Norbert Putnam, Terry Thompson, Earl “Peanutt” Montgomery, Joe South, Reggie Young)
- Nashville A-Team – The Players (Eddie Bayers, Paul Franklin, John Hobbs, Brent Mason, Michael Rhodes)
- The Muscle Shoals Horn Section (Aaron Brown, Harrison Calloway, Ronnie Eades, Charlie Rhodes, Harvey Thompson)
- Owen Bradley
- Billy Sherrill
- Bob Taylor
The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, which is located in Nashville, was created in 2006 to honor musicians of all genres. Past inductees include Chet Atkins, Garth Brooks, Ricky Skaggs, Charlie Daniels, Jerry Reed and more.
This year’s inductees will be honored on Oct. 22 at Nashville’s Schermerhorn Symphony Center. Tickets go on sale on Aug. 5.
photo by Curtis Hilbun/AFF-USA.com