The guys from Lanco—Brandon Lancaster, Chandler Baldwin, Jared Hampton, Tripp Howell and Eric Steedly—will embark on a headlining What I See Tour in 2020. The tour takes its name from Lanco’s new single, which drops on Nov. 4.
Kicking off on Jan. 9 in Overland Park, Kan., the 13-date tour will make additional stops in St. Louis, Detroit, Cincinnati, Milwaukee and more.
“The idea behind ‘What I See’ stemmed from being on tour in the middle of nowhere in front of this little bar and it made us realize that every town we cross has a piece of significance that resonates with people in different ways,” said frontman Brandon Lancaster. “The picture that this song paints replicates those towns we perform in every day and the fans we get to see at each stop and experience those places with them. This will be the first time we get to road-test new music so I’m ready for 2020 to get here.”
Ticket pre-sale begins on Oct. 30, while general tickets for most dates go on sale on Nov. 1.
What I See Tour
- Jan. 09 | Overland Park, KS | Kanza Hall*
- Jan. 10 | St. Louis, MO
- Jan. 11 | Indianapolis, IN | 8 Second Saloon*
- Feb.13 | Grand Rapids, MI | The Intersection*
- Feb.14 | Medina, OH | Thirsty Cowboy*
- Feb.15 | Columbus, OH | The Bluestone*
- March 05 | Detroit, MI | Andrews Hall*
- March 06 | Bloomington, IN | Bluebird Nightclub*
- March 07 | Cincinnati, OH – Bogarts*
- March 11 | Green Bay, WI | Meyer Theatre*
- March 12 | Minneapolis, MN | The Fillmore
- March 13 | Rosemont, IL | Joe’s Live*
- March 14 | Milwaukee, WI | The Rave*
*Tickets on sale to the Public on Nov. 1
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com