While the CMA Awards don’t officially begin until 7 p.m. CT on Nov. 11, Miranda Lambert can make room in her trophy case for at least one more award.
Good Morning America revealed that Miranda’s “Bluebird” has won CMA Music Video of the Year. The clip was directed by Trey Fanjoy. The trophy represents Miranda’s 14th CMA Award.
Penned by Miranda, Luke Dick and Natalie Hemby, “Bluebird” is featured on Miranda’s seventh studio album, Wildcard. The tune reached No. 1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart in July.
Miranda led all artists by receiving seven nominations at the 54th CMA Awards.
Music Video of the Year (Awarded to Artist & Director)
- “10,000 Hours” – Dan + Shay (with Justin Bieber), Director: Patrick Tracy
- “Bluebird” – Miranda Lambert, Director: Trey Fanjoy WINNER
- “Homemade” – Jake Owen, Director: Justin Clough
- “I Hope You’re Happy Now” – Carly Pearce and Lee Brice, Director: Sam Siske
- “Second One To Know” – Chris Stapleton, Director: David Coleman
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com