Chase Rice‘s The Album is available now!
Chase released Part 1 of The Album – which contained 7 songs – in January of 2020.
Part 2 – and its 4 songs was released after that, and then finally Part 3 with its 4 tracks — including Chase’s current single at country radio, “Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen” with Florida Georgia Line, followed.
Chase shared why this project came out in stages, “I grew up like so many people did, listening to new CDs from start to finish in my truck for weeks at a time. That’s not the way music is consumed anymore with playlisting and streaming, so I wanted to give all of these songs their own moment. It’s been really cool to see people connect with songs off Part I and Part II that they might not have discovered if we had released all 15 songs at once.”
Chase adds “It’s crazy to look back now and see the journey this album has taken us on throughout writing and recording it. We shared so many of these songs with the fans as they were being written and got their input along the way – so it’s their journey that lives in these, too. I think this new music will always mean a bit more to me since it has carried us all through some strange and uncertain times.”
Now all 3 collections of songs are together as one. Chase explains the final version of this music, “I chose to call this The Album because it’s the first thing I would encourage someone to listen to if they want to know who I am as an artist. My career has been such a rollercoaster journey, but it’s all led to this moment and these songs. So much of what I’ve learned, so much of what I’ve fought through – it’s all reflected in this music.”
The Album Track List:
produced by Chris DeStefano & Chase Rice unless otherwise noted
- “American Nights” (Kevin Griffin, Martin Johnson, Francois Tetaz; produced by Martin Johnson)
- “Lonely If You Are” (Chase Rice, Lindsay Rimes, Hunter Phelps)
- “Everywhere” (Chase Rice, Zachary Kale, James McNair; produced by Zachary Kale)
- “Best Night Ever” (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Matt Jenkins)
- “Messy” (Seth Ennis, Kylie Sackley)
- “In The Car” (Chase Rice, Jesse Rice, Hunter Phelps, Mark Holman)
- “Forever To Go” (Jordan Minton, Casey Brown, Geoffrey Warburton; produced by Casey Brown)
- “You” (Chase Rice, Jon Nite, Zach Kale)
- “Break. Up. Drunk.” (Chase Rice, Hunter Phelps, Jordan Schmidt)
- “Down Home Runs Deep” (Daniel Ross, Michael Hardy, Mike Walker, James McNair)
- “Belong” (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite)
- “The Nights” (Chase Rice, Zach Kale, James McNair; produced by Zach Kale)
- “Bedroom” (Chase Rice, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins; produced by Corey Crowder)
- “If I Didn’t Have You” (Chase Rice, Channing Wilson, Jonathan Singleton; produced by Jimmy Robbins & Jonathan Singleton)
- “Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen.” featuring Florida Georgia Line (Chase Rice, Hunter Phelps, Cale Dodds, Corey Crowder; produced by Chase Rice, Florida Georgia Line & Corey Crowder)
Talking about “Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen” Chase says that its a perfect description of his life…and he’s pretty sure a lot of other people’s lives too, over the past year, “Personally, this song is so special because it’s been a huge, huge part of my life this year – sitting around a fire, sitting on a rocking chair, sitting around with friends around a dinner table- whatever it is, I’ve done that more this year than I’ve ever done in my entire life I think. So it’s a very, very true song for what this year’s been for me and I think a lot of other people can relate.”
Check out the music video for “Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen” – one of the 15 tracks from Chase Rice’s brand new project called The Album – which is available now!
Photo Credit: Kaiser Cunningham