Eli Young Band‘s new album, Love Talking, is available now.
The band’s Mike Eli shares, “I found such a creative haven in songwriting over the past couple years of uncertainty, so we had more songs to pick from for this album than ever before.”
When it comes to the tracks on Love Talking, Mike says they all have one thing in common, “When it came time for us to really listen through and narrow it down, we all collectively realized that the songs raising their hands the most were the positive, optimistic ones. That big, uplifting energy is what we needed as a band in that moment – and we understood that our fans were probably needing it, too, so that’s the vibe we hope this album portrays to the world.”
As far as the title of the project, Eli commented “We just thought it had a ring to it.(Laughs) And the reality of the matter is that us as a band, we’ve latched onto love pretty hard-core, you know. And I think that we felt as if reaching for the positive energy and all that, we felt like that title spoke to that.”
Love Talking track list;
1. “Love Talking” (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffrey East)
2. “Lucky For Me” (Mike Eli, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
3. “Break Up In A Bar” (Ashley Gorley, Ben Johnson, Hunter Phelps)
4. “Love Ain’t” (Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally)
5. “Chances Are” (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jordan Minton)
6. “Live With It” (Mike Eli, Josh Osborne, Daniel Ross)
7. “Tell Me It Is” (Mike Eli, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
8. “A Good Thing” (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffery East)
9. “Love Talking” (Acoustic) (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffrey East)
Produced by Jimmy Robbins & Eric Arjes (Tracks 1-3, 5-9) + Dan Huff (Track 4)
Executive Produced by Scott Borchetta & J.R. Schumann (Tracks 1 + 9)
Get the story behind the title track here…
The Eli Young Band is out on their Love Talking tour – with a show in Washington DC this weekend, and next week in Fort Collins, Kamas, and Burley.
For more tour dates check out their WEBSITE
Eli Young Band’s Love Talking is available now – and the title track is their current single at country radio.
Photo Credit: Corey Ray